Credit or debit cards
Checks, POs and credit card payments
5 or more attendees
It’s not science fiction: using electricity to enhance rainfall. Learn more about ground-based cloud ionization for drought response! Tweet this
Chief Product Officer & Co-founder
Keri is Chief Product Officer and Co-founder at Rainwater Tech. Previously, she was Founder&CEO at Buoy Labs, a water IoT company where she authored two patents, and earned CES Best in Show 2018, and an Edison Design Award before selling the company to NYSE:REZI in 2019. At Resideo, she served as VPGM of the $300M water P&L. She holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, and an MBA from UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
Conservation is not enough: Ground-Based Cloud Ionization is New Tech For Rain EnhancementGround-Based Cloud Ionization is a new technology that creates charged particles in the air, and delivers them to the rain cloud layer, to further excite the natural process of raindrop formation. It has been successfully trialed in recent years in Oman, Australia, China, and other water-stressed parts of the world, and is coming to North America this year. Learn how and where it can increase rain.
In this presentation, you’ll learn the difference between ground-based cloud ionization and other technologies, as well as success criteria.
- Understand the difference between ground-based cloud ionization and ground-based cloud seeding
- Understand the criteria for a ground-based cloud ionization program to be successful for rain enhancement
- Understand how ground-based cloud ionization fits into a portfolio of drought mitigation strategies
- Describe what ground-based cloud ionization is and the basics of how it works
- Identify regions in your community that would benefit from and be suitable for ground-based cloud ionization
- Calculate an estimate of the amount of additional water that could be made available in your community with ground-based cloud ionization