Credit or debit cards
Checks, POs and credit card payments
5 or more attendees
Learn about environmental health's role in climate change, emergency response, and about new resources for EH professionals. Tweet this
02:30 PM - 03:00 PM Fri, May 19, 2023 Regency B
Environmental Public Health- Climate Change Preparedness Challenges and SolutionsEnvironmental Public Health Professionals make up the second largest workforce in Public Health. The National Environmental Health Association supports this workforce and the climate change challenges they face. We will be sharing stories from the field, as well as sharing resources to support the environmental public health response.
Participants will hear first hand of climate change challenges for the environmental health profession and learn about new resources.
- Increase knowledge of the role of environmental health professionals in climate change preparedness and emergency response.
- Increase knowledge about recent environmental health responses to disasters that may be climate change related.
- Increase knowledge of NEHA's new climate change and emergency preparedness resources.
- Attendees will have a better understanding of the role of environmental health professionals in climate change preparedness and emergency response.
- Attendees will hear first hand about recent environmental health responses to disasters that may be climate change related.
- Attendees will be able to access new resources regarding climate change and emergency response efforts.
Add to Calendar 05/19/2023 02:30 PM 05/19/2023 03:00 PM America/Los_Angeles Climate Change Preparedness Conference Environmental Public Health- Climate Change Preparedness Challenges and Solutions Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center